Fastmail.fm better E-mail for Tor users than Gmail? HTTPS!

Andrew tor at kleinhirn.org
Sat Feb 2 14:02:35 UTC 2008

Thomas Barvo schrieb:
> [blabla]
> I am not affiliated with Fastmail.fm.
> [blabla]

Honestly, I don't believe you. What you wrote there sounded more like
propaganda than a discussion, let alone a serious one.
Plus, there's other *free* services out there that provide SSL
encryption for webmail. Coming to think of it, which service doesn't? I
just checked the most popular service for my language area, web.de - SSL
is enabled by default from the moment you log in until the moment you
log out.

So, please do not abuse this list for advertising really overpriced
services.

Andrew