PSI patch anti dns-leaking

Rochester TOR Admin onionroutor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:33:17 UTC 2008

Thanks for working on this!  The DNS leak issue seems to be a major problem
for the project.  My only concern is that there is a reason the Tor
developers haven't found a solution yet or decided not to tie it into Tor
itself.

Does any developer [Tor or not] want to comment on this patch?  Maybe
someone could explain more about what exactly it does.