another unusual connection

Andrew tor at kleinhirn.org
Sun Feb 10 13:10:07 UTC 2008

Paul Ferguson schrieb:
> For what it's worth, we (Trend Micro) have identified several Tor
> nodes which have malicious intent -- this one among them.
>
> Be very careful.
> Tor is being actively exploited.
>
> - ferg
Thanks for the heads up. While the tor community does know, that
malicious exit nodes exist, to my knowledge there is nothing we could do
about it except manually flag each one in the directory. I suppose you
are not at liberty to share that list of bad exits; however, any clues
as to how one could effectively identify them would be very appreciated.

Andrew