[python] __LeaveStreamsUnattached

slush slush at centrum.cz
Sat Dec 6 15:03:30 UTC 2008

Hello Geoff,

thank you for posting. I see you solved problem by complicated way that I
wanted to do. In your case it is right decision, because your program is
much more complicated and you manage circuit/streams more complex. I tried
to do is simply, but it probably dont work :-).

So I used "your" style of handling streams. It is a little bit complicated,
but works.

Thank you,
Marek

PS: By the way - you problably dislike comments in source codes, do you? ;-)