Resolving 0.2.1.7 issue

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:08:48 UTC 2008

Just to follow up on this, I ran a server on Verizon FIOS and Comcast to
test 0.2.1.7 a piece of hardware I'm working on.Verizon FIOS worked great.
 Tor was even cross-compiled for ARM architecture.  I ran it for a few days.
 No problems here.

Comcast would catch any invalid DNS request and re-direct the request to
their search site.
The way I solved this was to change my DNS servers to 4.2.2.1 and
4.2.2.2and not use the DNS servers comcast gives out with DHCP.

Just my 2 cents.

- Kyle