Tor 0.2.0.32 is released

Geoff Down downie at castlecops.net
Fri Dec 5 02:42:56 UTC 2008

And thank you for responding so promptly and helpfully.
Whilst we're on distribution issues, the page
http://keyserver.noreply.org/
is offline
(referred to in the Tor wiki page on verifying signatures:
https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/
VerifyingSignatures).
It took me a while to work out whose key to download - in the end I got
them all.
GD