Need help with MPAA threats

Curious Kid letsshareinformation at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 21:00:38 UTC 2008

Industry organization putting pressure on Tor exit node operators to filter leads to chilling effects.

As nodes start to filter, that traffic will seek out non-filtering exits. That would work like a funnel, as a majority of traffic of that sort will exit through a decreasing number of exits, thereby making those non-filtering nodes appear to be large-scale violators.

Has it occured to any of you that these organizations are being conspiciously aggressive with certain people with the complete knowledge that they are Tor exit node operators and what their exit policies are? They want complete network filtering, and that includes the Tor network.