Suggestions for Advocacy

Roc Admin onionroutor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:25:49 UTC 2008

looking for advice -

I'm a member of one of those local organizations that regularly presents
information related to security, technology, etc to each other.  I'm
wondering if there are suggestions for local advocacy and training
guidelines so not to mis-represent Tor (although it would be obvious that I
have no directly affiliations).  I read on the three year road map that
training and promotion is a priority of course but discussion about
anonymity systems can become a heated topic especially related to the
Privacy Debate.  Maybe something from the CCC meetings or one of Roger's
presentations.

Roc Tor Admin