Decloaking Engine moved...

H D Moore torspam at metasploit.com
Thu Dec 18 22:50:31 UTC 2008

The new web site is:  http://decloak.net

I added the ability for third-party web sites to embed the engine and
query the backend for data. This is an easy way to setup your own
decloaking page without having to install all over the backend services.
The source code for all of the components is still available, but this
seemed like an easy way for folks to put the engine to their own uses.
Still not sure what the data deletion interval will be, I am leaning
towards purging all records over 48 hours old, but need to see what the
traffic/usage is like.

The Quicktime, iTunes, and Word methods are all improvements over the
original version. The iTunes method is a bit intrusive, but has proven to
be a reliable and often exposed application.

-HD