Exceeding connection limit

slush slush at centrum.cz
Wed Dec 3 22:44:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

is there any easy way, how to limit connections for Tor? Thousands of
connections often breaks my lowcost ADSL router at home and I have to
restart it.

I think it should be similar option like Bandwidth rate. Or is there any
reason, why there must be thousands of connection from point of Tor network
design?

Thanks,
Marek