Need help with MPAA threats

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 22:33:29 UTC 2008

In another vein, being an exit for even a brief period of time puts your IP on
a website identifying you as such and you will find yourself banned from some
(many?) irc servers and/or banned from posting at certain blogs.  Irritating
but there you go.

On Saturday 13 December 2008 15:46:14 Jon wrote:
> krishna e bera wrote:
> > It is unlikely that the content in question was ever on your computer
> >at all, because Tor does not transfer UDP packets (used by bittorrent for
data)
[...]

--
"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."
--H.G. Wells