[Fwd: (Probably) a known problem?] - cant run a relay node

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 21:26:25 UTC 2008

I erred.  I am no longer using 0.2.1.7.  I had to give up because I could not
get it working properly.  Doing what I mention below allowed me to run tor via
Vidalia but not via Tork (my preferred tor manager).  There was an issue with
the config file that I could never figure out so I went back to a previous
version of tor that worked (currently that is 0.2.0.31.

Don't think I will mess with 0.2.1.7 again.  Since you use Vidalia, you might
manage to get it working more than temporarily.

praedor