Question about Tor/Proxy server and connection type

hgiuh ghj h106262 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:25:31 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm currently building a school project about the Tor network, I intend to set up a live demonstration but I have some questions:

I currently use Tor with Privoxy, I noticed that all the connections made to a Web server are "close" instead of "Keep-Alive" for common HTTP/1.1 connections.

I read a thread about it there: http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Apr-2007/msg00027.html

It seems that using another proxy (with or without Privoxy ?), Polipo, allows you to connect to a server using Keep-Alive connection type.

So, to sum up, the connection type is defined by the proxy server used with Tor ?

I would like also to show that is possible to do it, is there any tutorial or something similar to set up that ?

Regards,
David Lingus