[Fwd: [Fwd: Not getting copied my posts to or-talk]]

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:46:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Anon Mus
<my.green.lantern at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've now 3 posts to or-talk which all appear to have got through but I don't
> get  copied the post as a list member.
>
> I'm pretty sure I used to get them with my old addy
>  a_green_lantern at yahoo.com.

this is a feature of google mail / gmail.  it collapses conversations
into distinct messages; since you sent the message, it sees no reason
to deliver it back to yourself.

you can find the message in your outbound mail folder, and confirm it
was received via the external mail list archives, if needed.

best regards,