Abuse statistics

mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:49:15 UTC 2008

scar:
> mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com @ 2008/08/05 07:24:
>> So the profilers feed the
>> spammers? :-)
>
> what's with the happy face? you get a kick out of this, playing
> detective?

Wow, icy wind here. For me this situation has something tragicomical.
Sorry for disturbing you serious life.

> most of us already assume this is happening. we don't need your
> statistics.

I think it's always a good thing to move towards less assumptions and
more knowledge. And please be more humble and don't speak as "we".
There were at least several people appreciating the stats.

> as is said in the FAQ, criminals already have better ways of doing
> things without Tor.

So? I'm not looking at criminals but general usage patterns, "abuse"
and side-effects. I'm doing this for my own, but I think it's fair to
share it.