Paid performance-tor option?

Roy Lanek lanek at novenine.com
Tue Aug 19 08:49:50 UTC 2008

> I have no idea what that is about, much less how it is supposed to be
> relevant to the discussion.

Then "let me attempt to clarify." By your own words:

> the server operator who wishes to continue to be allowed to run the server
> should avoid drawing unwanted management attention to the server

Yet enunciating "...but we're helping Chinese dissidents..." is *jokingly*
[slap in the butt of the waitress among the mob: --hey, it's normal!--]
fine for you; doesn't let you raise even one eyebrow about its legal [apropos
the abc of the US administrator ... never mind of the other implications, I
suspect you know a shit on China and the Chinese] for you; nor does attract
unwanted "management" [nice pleonasm] " attention" ... yes?

Dulcis in fundo, and by surplus, you ... how to say, *give away* your
*secrets*: now the "bosses" [or their *spies*] ... know. :)

> let me say that I do not know which country's/countries' environment(s)
> inform(s) your perspective, so I will try to explain what a tor server
> operator here in the U.S. may well be up against.

Huh?! But what would it change by the way?! Are you so screwed up in the
U.S.?, I am sad for you. Well, then it's about time to change with your
situation of the gullible and the know-nothing of the planet: in less than
one month there will be the _eight_ *anniversary* of an event that has ruined
[ruined officially, as a date, I mean ... actually it has started long before
it] MUCH LIFE on the planet.

(Just tell me that you, alas, know zero on 9/11 too, not only on the Chinese;
but understand elementary mathematics and physics; then I would post a list
of 3-4-5 basic URLs on where to get *convincing* information ... information
which you should have sought by yourself already in all those years, but never
mind.)

Hence if you deny that 9/11 and that what Tor is trying to sustain, that is,
Tor directly [theoretically and not] too, are unrelated, then you would be
telling lies; you could look for more *enlightenment* on this topic "off topic"
[pun intended] by discovering who. e.g., Alfred Rosenberg has been, and what
he has made meanwhile (we are not going to believe that a man with clipped
mustache has made all by himself).

Oh, and don't forget: world population is more than six billion, the planet's
navel is not situated in the U.S.

Now reply that my English is unreadable. (Which it may be truly,
unfortunately.)

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   anjing menggonggong, kafilah tetap berlalu
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   the dogs are barking, the caravan moves on