Paid performance-tor option?

macintoshzoom macintoshzoom at lavabit.com
Mon Aug 18 17:23:01 UTC 2008

Thanks for your email.

Dudes:
Is this service really running, or it's a joke?
How long are your running this?
At what jurisdiction do you have set your servers and your corporation-s?
Are you using the tor network?
How do you compares with anonymizer.com?
Do you allow fully untraceable anonymous payment systems?
(just browsing a bit your site I just saw that you only accept
credit/debit cards. If not a fully privacy issue for privacy rights
activists or experts, as anyone can buy legal anonymous offshore debit
cards, it's a bit an annoying task).

You are emailing from an onionroutor at gmail.com Gmail account: Why
not yet your own protected, firewalled and encrypted email server yet?
.. It doesn't gives much confidence in your privacy knowledge.

Anyway, if you are able to really improve free tor
privacy/anonymity/security for global customers, my felicitations, and I
would study your offer-s seriously in a near future, if not for my
personal use, yes for my pseudonymously posted privacy/security blogs.

Mac.
If you do gpg mail (I couldn't find your pug pgp/gpg key at any pub
keyserver), enclosed is my pub-key for non-post mailing if-when any.