route of collision [2]

Roy Lanek lanek at novenine.com
Sun Aug 17 14:30:47 UTC 2008

Theoretical question #2: augmenting Tor's bandwidth ...

    VIDEO: American Girl on Fox News: "I was running from Georgian troops, I
    want to thank the Russian troops"

    Global Research, August 17, 2008
    FOx News

    American Girl on Fox News: "I was running from Georgian troops, I want to
    thank the Russian troops"

    I don't think Fox News was expecting this, so they cut them off

    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9861

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   gajah bertarung lawan gajah,
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   pelanduk mati di tengah-tengah