e-mail and anonymity

Charles.F Charles.f at swing.be
Sat Aug 16 15:56:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am not shure I understand very well how mailing lists like this
works, so correct me if I don't do it the way it should be.
I'm just gonna ask my question here, right ? :

If one wants to be anonymous when sending an receiving mails, one
should use privoxy and tor on his browser and also disable Java,
Javascript, cookies and so on.
Any webmail I tried to subscibe to couldn't work without either
Javascript or Cookies enabled so I suppose webmails needs Javascript
and/or Cookies enabled to work properly, am I right ?
In that case, one can't be sure of its anonymity (as cookies or
javascript are enabled) when one send or receive mails...

I hope my question is clear and sorry if the answer is obvious or if I
didn't send it to the right e-mail address

Thanks