No torrc in xBBrowser

Arrakis arrakistor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 23:49:49 UTC 2008

Curious,

  If you just download the source code from the xb browser page, you
  get all the build requirements and library and source, and even another
  program to configure it for tor to dump in the commands you
  would use in the torrc. Essentially the xB Config program parses
  and writes INI files, including the torrc commands. Things have
  changed _massively_ since a couple of years ago.

  I think I'll also put together an automatic build script for windows
  users in the next edition of source code.

Steve