[GSoC] Overall Network Status ...

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:35:33 UTC 2008

Hello Martin Mulazzani,

I am glad that you have decided to help working on the overall network
status.  Something that you might want to consider, however, would be
to implement your idea directly into TorStatus.  This will help keep
the display of the routers and information about them in one form,
even though it is mirrored enough to keep the redundancy.  TorStatus
is completely open source, and can be checked out through Freehaven's
svn: https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/torstatus/trunk/ This will also
remove any delay between updating the stats and retrieving them, and
will not put an unnecessary strain on one of the, or even several of
the mirrors, as well as start you out with a mirror base.

Let me know what your thoughts are!
Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert