Ubuntu Tor LiveCD: making your own with Remastersys

lxixnxenoise at lavabit.com lxixnxenoise at lavabit.com
Fri Apr 4 09:23:19 UTC 2008

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure that I've heard of it, but I thank you for a mention of
another possible choice. I believe I had mentioned I was aware of tor
LiveCD, but I wanted to roll my own for my own enjoyment :) as well as
offer a talking point in this thread to help others glean knowledge
through the bright minds of others on how to do this for themselves. I'm
not looking to dump a huge thread on this mailing list on anything
offtopic, I would like to know how to properly configure tor for a livecd
so it works okay. thanks