Hi from Sebastian, one of this year's Google Summer of Code students!

Sebastian Hahn hahn.seb at web.de
Tue Apr 22 08:51:40 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm excited to be able to work for the Tor project in this year's
Google Summer of Code! Thanks to everybody who has helped me get
familiar with Tor so far, and special thanks to Nick Matthewson as he
will be mentoring me in my attempts to create an application able of
executing automated testing of the Tor network or private Tor networks.

My application abstract is available at http://code.google.com/soc/2008/eff/appinfo.html?csaid=3A225E2DCCBA5B3A

If you have any comments, I'm glad to hear from you! I will post some
notes indicating progress during the summer, so people can see where I
am. If you want to discuss the project with me or generally have a
little chat, #Tor on freenode is the place to be :)

I'm very happy the Tor project has been allowed seven participants
this summer, let's hack!

Thanks
Sebastian