Torbutton 1.1.18-alpha released
mikeperry at fscked.org
Sun Apr 20 05:30:48 UTC 2008
The 18th alpha release of the Torbutton development series has just
been released. The release features fixes for issues with gmail,
yahoo, and livejournal, and also fixes issues with the Clear Private
The release can be found at: https://torbutton.torproject.org/dev/
There is potentially one more feature I would like to get in before
declaring 1.2.0rc1, and that is ssl certificate separation:
It looks like it should be possible, but if it turns out to be
impossible or extremely hairy, I may just drop it for 1.2.0.
Also, see https://torbutton.torproject.org/dev/design/#FirefoxBugs
for a list of Firefox bugs still impacting Torbutton security.
Here is the complete changelog:
17 Apr 2008
* bugfix: Fix Gmail exceptions involving window.navigator that made Gmail
unusable after recent updates by Google.
* bugfix: Fix an exception in the content policy that may have prevented
some AJAX page elements from loading.
* bugfix: Fix regression on cross-state favicon leak introduced in 1.1.17
* bugfix: Fix to make clear private data work again by fixing up history
hooking (may also help FF3 compatibility).
* bugfix: Fix Yahoo email account creation (broken due to Date.valueOf()
* bugfix: Fix to allow plugins if the user unchecks the plugin blocking
* bugfix: Fix bug 638: eliminate cross-state history popup on session
* bugfix: Only resize windows on document load. Hopefully this will make
the resizing code less annoying, and drift less.
* bugfix: Fix Object.prototype extensions involving the Date object
(observed on LiveJournal)
window display and other functionality.
* misc: Prevent blocked popups from opening blank, unusable windows
* misc: Updated firefox version to 184.108.40.206
* new: New translations for French, Russian, Farsi, Italian, and Spanish.
Mad Computer Scientist
fscked.org evil labs
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-talk