Google indexes onion links

Ben Wilhelm zorba-tor at pavlovian.net
Sun Sep 30 22:49:21 UTC 2007

I don't really see a problem with it. It's still just as anonymous for
the server, it's just not as anonymous for the viewer. Honestly, if
anything, it's a good thing - it means you don't need to go install Tor
if you want to read anonymous people's posts, as long as you don't feel
the need to be anonymous yourself.

-Ben