About HTTP 1.1 Cache

Arrakis arrakistor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:57:58 UTC 2007

Kyle

You could if you want to recompile. Now I'm about to release xBB
2.0.0.7, and my concern about that is if the user can't tell the
difference, visually, between Firefox and xB Browser. I can use themes
and that is a little distracting, but xB Browser is geared towards tor
novice and mid-levels. If they are advanced users, they can always edit
the head section to use a different process name rather than Firefox.exe.

Now, I *could* edit it to use something else entirely, and then you
wouldn't have the problem. Would anyone else like to be able to run
Firefox and xB Browser side-by side; and if so would you want a
different theme so you could tell them apart?

Steve