Incognito CD with QEMU support - request testing

Pat Double pat at patdouble.com
Tue Sep 18 15:44:37 UTC 2007

Incognito is a live CD/USB that uses Tor to anonymously use the Internet. See
details at
http://www.patdouble.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=3&Itemid=6
for details.

I've added support to Incognito for booting the CD in a Windows session using
QEMU. This is to address the problem when a public computer disables booting
from removable media. I am limited in testing this so I would appreciate
feedback. If you insert the CD it should auto-run if you have this enabled,
otherwise double-click the CD icon or execute "run.bat". Note this will work
with Windows 2000/XP or greater.

I am looking into how to make it work with USB, but for me the vvfat is broken
(i.e. qemu -hda fat://./d:), so until I figure that out USB support won't
work :(

http://files1.cjb.net/incognito/incognito-i686-trunk.iso

Signature:
http://files1.cjb.net/incognito/incognito-i686-trunk.iso.asc