Looking for a 'flasher' to support me on a little flash-issue

BlueStar88 BlueStar88 at Xenobite.eu
Sun Sep 16 15:32:50 UTC 2007

On doing another browser check element at torcheck.xenobite.eu I've
following question:

Is there a 'flasher' out there, who has some time for a quickie?

I need something like this

        getURL("<calling_base_url>?PHPSESSID=<current_session_id>&Flash=1");

in actionscript 1.0, then build as SWF/FLA sticked on the onLoad event
or the like.
Another few lines about the object placement into HTML/JavaScript would
be nice too, but are not necessary, I'll figure it out!

After some tries on google'ing for it I still do not know, how to build
such objects without using a fee'ish Ad_be GUI...

Thanks!

Greets

--
BlueStar88 <BlueStar88 at Xenobite.eu>