I break the silence: My arrest

Martin Senftleben DrMartinus at drmartinus.de
Sun Sep 16 11:40:36 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2007 12:08 schrieb Thomas Hluchnik:
> Am Sonntag, 16. September 2007 07:41 schrieb Martin Senftleben:
>
> Hello,
>
> can you please give some more info about that? I am just
> thinkinking about becoming member of a association and let my two
> tor nodes register as from that association. I have the luck that
> my home was not yet searched by any technical incompetent police,
> but who knows...

I am not sure about which association has done that, but I'm in the
process of finding it out. I wonder if it would be meaningful to
found a German association that is dedicated to that sole purpose of
protecting privacy on the Internet - if such an association doesn't
yet exist in Germany - and provides Tor servers as well as legal
advice for German Tor admins and others who provide similar
facilities and are proscuted in Germany.

> What about the "Humanistische Union"? Do they have tor nodes? Is
> there anybody of them in this thread? Would like to hear if the HU
> is interested of gettimg members with tor nodes as entrance gift.

I'm not sure, I can't imagine they would do it, but I'll ask them.

> What I definitely NOT like is giving up my help for the tor
> project. In times like these modern inquisition we have to resist,
> but have to find ways to protect ourselves.

Martin
--
Dr. Martin Senftleben, Ph.D. (S.V.U.)
http://www.drmartinus.de/