I break the silence: My arrest

Thomas Hluchnik Thomas.Hluchnik at netcologne.de
Sun Sep 16 10:08:27 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2007 07:41 schrieb Martin Senftleben:

Hello,

can you please give some more info about that? I am just thinkinking about
becoming member of a association and let my two tor nodes register as from
that association. I have the luck that my home was not yet searched by any
technical incompetent police, but who knows...

What about the "Humanistische Union"? Do they have tor nodes? Is there anybody
of them in this thread? Would like to hear if the HU is interested of gettimg
members with tor nodes as entrance gift.

What I definitely NOT like is giving up my help for the tor project. In times
like these modern inquisition we have to resist, but have to find ways to
protect ourselves.