I break the silence: My arrest

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:13:53 UTC 2007

On 9/16/07, Scott Bennett <bennett at cs.niu.edu> wrote:
> >Actually what'd be more useful would be something like a tag in the
> >whois-database... But the average copper would probably either ignore
> >or not understand it :-(
> >
>      Um...and that would be more useful how?  I thought the suggestion was
> to provide them information that *would* convince the average cop not to
> bother.

No, but it'd mean that the copper might see that this is an exit-node,
rather than the real offender and think a bit before sending out the
SWAT-team.

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.