What do you think about this exit policy for germany?

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:00:20 UTC 2007

Just one contra:

"Supporting $some_crime" always means that you knew about that certain
case they're suing you about. Since you can only know about something
if you start sniffing - which is strictly forbidden - you can't
possibly know about a direct certain crime.
Unless you were it yourself, using your own Tor exit-node, trying to
veil yourself behind this clever coupe. (yes, that's what one
policeman thought of me once...)

However, that doesn't protect you from Mickey Mouse investigation.

Any lawyers here who can confirm/dissect my argument?

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.