[german] Suche Strafrechtler (Vorwurf: Verbreitung KiPo)

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:21:23 UTC 2007

The interesting part in english:

1) The state filed two cases against me. There are ongoing
investigations for multiple accusations.
2) I'm OK.
3) I have a competent lawyer.
4) I've shut down my server "wormhole" to protect my family.
5) Don't gossip. I'll break the news when I know I'll be safe. To the
press: I won't comment on it.

On a sidenote, I just came back from the Linuxbeerhike 2007 in Crete,
where I gave a talk about the legal implications when running a
Tor-node. The slides are here:

http://yalla.ynfonatic.de/media/lbw2007/tor_talk-LBW2007.pdf

Feedback is welcome.

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.