How can I know my IP address geted by the website?

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:03:37 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Scott Bennett <bennett at cs.niu.edu> wrote:
>      The above method is not guaranteed to give the correct result either.
> It will only do so if one's tor client is routing all current connection
> requests throught the same circuit.

correct.  you would need to verify the exit IP for every exit node in
the active (built + streams attached) circuit list.  this verification
requires an external host as described above.  (some such services
provide a cross reference between the node fingerprint and/or public
IP and the exit IP).

best regards,