What do you think about this exit policy for germany?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Sep 12 09:15:23 UTC 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 10:31:15AM +0200, TOR-Admin (gpfTOR1) wrote:

> By the way, I have the same problems like you since Nov.2006
> (trouble with the german BKA because of childporn, trouble with my
> ISP). Half a year ago I switched to middleman but it did not help. I
> run into a telecommunication surveillance and became a terrorist or
> something like that.

Can you expand on that a bit? Do you have reasons to suspect you're
under surveillance? If there are hints you are, I have every reason
to suspect I am as well, which would require a full-scale audit,
and a review of security procedures.

> You have read the Heise-News about bad exit nodes (controlled
> governments and others):
> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/95770
>
> I think, a middleman node is not a solution for our problems. May
> be, we are listed in a database and the listing is not deleted after
> switching to middleman. May be, a bad exit feature out the next
> middleman...

Have you heard of middleman operators in Germany facing trouble
for their pains?