Setting up a private tor network

Shreyas Srivatsan shre86 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:05:48 UTC 2007

Hi
I am using 0.1.2.17. I am planning to run an application over tor so i was
not sure puppetor will work. I think i will try using that. My problem is
that the logs say that there is enough directory information but still it
does not try to make a circuit. I changed the code so that it builds
circuits all the time. But, it is like tor is not running at all. It is
supposed to make a circuit once it gets directory information but is not
doing so. Are there any reasons why it is not able to do so?
Thanks
Shreyas