Torbutton 1.1.8-alpha (Usability improvements)

jeffery statin jeffstatin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 13:05:48 UTC 2007

--- Mike Perry <mikeperry at fscked.org> wrote:

> [snip]
> If you notice issues or have usability complaints,
> now is the time to speak up while things are still
> easy to change. Please be specific.

I do not have issues or complaints but I do have a
question and a possible feature request.

a) Why is JavaScript not disabled by TorButton?  Does
"hook dangerous javascript" make using JavaScript safe
with Tor?

b) Would it be possible to have TorButton
automatically clear the cache, unprotected Tor
cookies, etc when a NewNym signal is sent (for example
by Vidalia)?

Thank you for your efforts