An other tor-proxy

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Mon Oct 29 17:47:24 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 06:31:44PM +0100, tor-admin at privacyfoundation.de wrote 1.2K bytes in 35 lines about:
: phobos at rootme.org schrieb:
: >The cert doesn't automatically validate in any browser I've tried.
:
: We use a StartCom.org certificate, because we have no more money for
: thawte or something else. StartCom.org is trusted by Firefox/Iceweasel
: and Konqueror by default. Sorry.

Hmm.  Firefox 2.0.0.8 and Konqueror in opensuse 10.3 gave me errors.

: >Why is anonymous surfing not highly recommended?
:
: See at the website: "But note: the proxy admins of "awxcnx" can read
: your traffic! We don't have a look at your traffic, but you have to trust."
:
: We think, thats a strong warning.

I saw that too.

: >The link to the "We respect your privacy" image, is only in German.
:
: Yes, it is a german association (AK Vorratsdatenspeicherung) They do not
: have an english site, same as the second link to the German Privacy
: Foundation, which supports the server in all kinds. Should we remove the
: links on english pages?

I'd leave it up for English pages.  I wasn't familiar with Wir, that's
all.

--
Andrew