Firefox IPv6 Anonymity bypass

Arrakis arrakistor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:36:11 UTC 2007

Greetings and welcome to 2006!

<3,
Steve

Excerpt from "How To Create Torpark"

Step 31. set as follows:
    noscript.notify.hideDelay = 30
    noscript.statusIcon = false
    network.dns.disableIPv6 = true ; ipv6 addresses fail through tor.
    network.proxy.socks_remote_dns = true
    browser.sessionstore.enabled = false
    browser.sessionhistory.max_entries = 1
    network.cookie.lifetime.days = 0
    dom.storage.enabled = false
    dom.max_script_run_time = 60 ;script running time
    dom.max_chrome_script_run_time = 60;
    network.proxy.failover_timeout = 0 ;always retry the proxy, never
revert.
    plugin.scan.plid.all = false ;Do not allow plugin scanning.
    security.xpconnect.plugin.unrestricted = false; do not allow
unlimited access to XPConnect
    layout.css.report_errors = false ;get rid of java console errors
    network.http.keep-alive.timeout:1000
    network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy:16
    network.http.pipelining:true
    network.http.pipelining.maxrequests:8
    network.http.proxy.pipelining:true