Cool Find: IP checker using Google maps; works with TorButton

jeffery statin jeffstatin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 05:14:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I found a page today and I thought others would be interested in it too.  The page is a simple IP checker but it also uses Google maps to show the physical location of the exit node (in terms of Tor).  The Google map works when using TorButton* (w/Firefox of course) but not when JavaScript is completely disabled.

http://www.auditmypc.com/anonymous-surfing.asp

* I have only used TorButton v1.1.8-alpha with this IP checker