New Tor middleman server woes

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sun Oct 14 22:02:54 UTC 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 11:13:55PM +0200, Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> after a lot of time i had the stable connection back and i decided to
> set up my tor middleman server once again.

Thanks!

> I successfully configured and installed the latest tor version - from
> debian experimental - but i fear i have the old server still registered
> with the tor list of servers...

weasel and I just removed the old key fingerprint for Uovobw from the
approved-routers lists, so it should work fine now.

(There's no need to re-register with the new key fingerprint -- we're
trying to work on a better way of registering servers that doesn't
involve humans as bottlenecks, and in the mean time the best available
answer is to not do it at all. :)

Thanks,
--Roger