Nice quiet, private, anonymous life??

simanis at vcn.bc.ca simanis at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Nov 30 18:32:40 UTC 2007

Not a professional techie, since running an exit node this fall I am
being habitually banned from Google, Charter has asked me to stop
spamming, and now today the police are at my door looking for Tobias.
Their information says Tobias connected from my home address (provided
by Charter I assume) Sept. 27.  They only circled the house a half a
dozen times yesterday.   I am a family person not well positioned for
hassles.  Briefly reading Mirko's note, until more familiar I think
shutting down my exit would be wise, no?

Hope this post goes to list, can't find list post commands.