Another host in China which use persistant cookie to track Tor users

Mike Perry mikeperry at fscked.org
Tue Nov 27 20:12:23 UTC 2007

Thus spake phobos at rootme.org (phobos at rootme.org):

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 12:06:35PM +0100, tor-admin at privacyfoundation.de wrote 0.6K bytes in 29 lines about:
> : seems, we need an exit-node-scanner. I have observed the feature "url
> : changed automatically" too.
>
> We have soat, written by mike perry.  It's a bit rough around the edges
> right now, but it does work.

If anyone wants to play with it, 'svn co
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/torflow/trunk' or pull down
http://www.torproject.org/svn/torflow/.

You start it up by running metatroller.py, and then soat.pl. The rough
edges are with respect to how the perl script depends on tsocks, wget
md5sum and a couple other 3rd party utilities. Metatroller.py is what
handles the node selection by acting as a metacontroller. One of these
days I'm planning on rewriting soat.pl to be soat.py, but I'm
currently occupied with Torbutton.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist