court trial against me -

mark485anderson at eml.cc mark485anderson at eml.cc
Tue Nov 27 19:57:06 UTC 2007

Really, I do not see why this cannot be discussed on the list. It is
crucially related to the entire purpose; origin of Tor. Without the need
for sidestepping gov., corporate and other tyrannies, my guess is there
would be very little need for Tor. Was it Shaw that said that the truth
can only be told in two ways-anonymously and posthumously?

  mark485anderson at eml.cc