Tor appliances

Marco A. Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Sun Nov 25 21:22:37 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 21:01 +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 08:47:44PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > > You might or might not be aware about ALIX, the successor to WRAP.
> >
> > As far as I know, this is proprietary software.  Since there are
>
> Um, did you look at the link http://pcengines.ch/alix.htm that I posted earlier?

Interesting, but the board hos a lot of unneded stuff (VGA, Audio).
Soekris 4801 is comparable but headless, both provider
 are a little vagie about power consumption, but
 in theory Soekris seems less power hungry.

There are models with more muscles (5501) too

HTH.  Marco

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |