Tor blocking german nodes

Martin Senftleben DrMartinus at drmartinus.de
Sat Nov 24 11:54:32 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 24. November 2007 schrieb Alexander W. Janssen:
> Andrew wrote:
> 'Nuff said. Let's stop the nay saying ;) The law isn't active yet.
> The law isn't even ratified. And no one even started logging.

The latter isn't right. There are quite a few companies which log the
data of their customers and keep it for quite a while. I stumbled
over a web page a few weeks ago, where it shows which companies are
eagerly following a non-existing law.

Here is a website (it's not the same I saw) which presents an
impressing list. Most do not store the data for more than a few days,
but in fact they should not do it at all.

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/24/24705/1.html

--
Dr. Martin Senftleben, Ph.D. (S.V.U.)
http://www.drmartinus.de/