Tor blocking german nodes

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:36:31 UTC 2007

please do not attach germany to fascism, this shows only our broen view.
blocking nodes in the EU from ourside EU is nonsense and does not help the
network, e.g. you are destroying the network by itself, i tis only a risk,
if someone is in the EU an Exitnode.
Forwarding nodes are needed and if there is no logging, this is the own risk
of the mantainer.
regards Mike
PS: from which country are you?