TorLab

Csaba Kiraly kiraly at dit.unitn.it
Mon Nov 5 09:20:47 UTC 2007

For those who are experimenting with TorLab (I hope there is someone
besides me ;-)
TorLab v 0.9 is ready, with the following new features:

+ filesystems upgraded to Tor 0.1.2.18 and 0.2.0.9-alpha

+ startup files check Tor version and append version specific Tor parameters

+ merged log file: each VM logs into the hostlab directory as well.
These logs can be merged with the mergelogs.sh script.
I'm also planning to merge these high level logs with the packet logs
based on timestamps.

Csaba