court trial against me - the outcome

Wilfred L. Guerin wilfredguerin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:26:07 UTC 2007

I am sincerely concerned about the following issue:

"address and identity used are from the cow town next door"

Please explain for us the failures of your tor implementation to
properly mix and distribute the content, and why (moreso how) such an
event occured?

I will assume at this point that an IP identification, (each session
should be on seperate nodes by design), would be compared to a
database of exploitables and thus select a local proximity target.

In all, this is completely assinine. Under no circumstances except an
idiot implementation that has all nodes in the same room, could this
be possible.

Please explain further how your machine was the sole liability, the
mail.box was set up using the exact same node, and how the responding
ip (which i recall is NOT reported?) was gleaned from the amazon
registration process.

These coincidences, unless you were entered locally with a very small
mixer, are not plausible unless there is a very explicit route / exit
node, external proxy which forwarded "illegitimate packets" or
otherwise.

please show us a technical diagram (flowchart) of how this process
occured, and what is known about the use of the gift card / final
address.

-Wilfred
WilfredGuerin at Gmail.com