new perspektive for tor

Anon Mus a_green_lantern at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 15:09:46 UTC 2007

    Felix Eckhofer wrote:
Hi Robert,On Sat, 17.11.2007, you wrote:

Can someone point me to the EU directive on this? I thought this was just a German initiative.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:105:0054:01:EN:HTMLfelix
So a law which was said to be for protecting the privacy and rights ofa user was really a stalking horse for  a law which would eventuallylegalise the complete invasion of our privacy and a removal of ourright to freedom of speech!

Roll on the new world order - it stinks - we'll all be wearing badgesto identify ourselves soon.

-K-